Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children 2005 DVDRip

download movie: aXXo

Genre: Fantasy / Action / Animation
Tagline: 2 years later..


IMDb: 7.6/(15,094 votes)
Rottentomatoes: 6.7
subtitle


This movie is based on the game series: Final Fantasy. This one particularly is about FF7 or Final Fantasy VII. Lot's of great fight scenes, action, and characters to make the movie memorable. If your a die-hard fan of the game you will love this movie. Personally, I'm not a die-hard fan of the games, but I am starting to become one.

My favourite character out of Final Fantasy VII besides Cloud, would have to be Cid. I love Cid, I think he's cute. I was amazed how real the CG images were, it was amazing, it's the game in 3D. I had a great time watching the movie, and by the way, I love the aeons to, especially Bahamut, he's great! Overall I gave this movie a 9, because yes, I loved it. I thought it was a really really good movie, and yes it's on my list of movies to get. The characters were amazing, loved the CG, story was wonderful, with lot's of action and fight scenes. All-in-all, it's the best movie I've seen yet, based on a video game.










Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters