The Next Three Days DVDRip (2010)

Download via torrent or



IMDb

Author: Carl from United Kingdom

All I can say is... Big Wow. Boy did I enjoy this film. The story-line is a cross between The Fugitive and a human heist plot movie. There were moments where I genuinely really didn't know which way the story would end. Has to be one of the best, if not the best film I've seen this year.

I just had to watch right through to the end. The only down side, were the roles of the 2 main cops. I'm not sure if 2 real cops would be as persistent. But I guess if they weren't, then the film would be a fair bit shorter.

I can't think of any other bad things about it, as it does what it is supposed to do, make you care about the characters and keep you gripped till the end. All in all very entertaining. Definitely worth watching. source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1458175/usercomments

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters